Xerox C400DN. It keeps giving error code 116-357 which means
Unfortunately, after updating the firmware the steps to progress with resolving the issue are much more technical I have listed the steps that need to be taken in order to address the issue however the more involved steps may require hands-on technical assistance;
- Check the version of the Firmware. If it is not the latest, download the latest firmware (Firmware Update).
- Turn the power Off and On.
- Turn the power Off and On by using the breaker (unplug from and plug to the power outlet).
- If the problem persists, check the installation status of the I/P PWB, MCU PWB, and cable connectors. Reconnect the cables/reinstall the PWB’s as needed, and then perform the same operation where the error had occurred.
- Turn the power Off, remove and insert the I/P PWB RAM DIMM), then turn the power On again to perform the same operation where the error occurred.
- If the problem persists after turning the power On, turn the power Off and replace the RAM DIMM). After turning the power On, perform the same operation where the error had occurred.
- If the problem still persists, replace the I/P PWB PWB) and perform the same operation where the error had occurred.
- Return the DC131 NVM Read/ Write [700-530]. Reboot Target at Fail Occurrence) to “1
You need of any our Technical Support agent. Please call Xerox Printer Tech Support team at +1 888 597 3962 Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.
Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I found such a significant number of fascinating stuff with regards to your blog particularly its discussion. Keep doing awesome.
Office.com/Setup | McAfee.com/Activate | McAfee.com/Activate
A debt of gratitude is in order for setting aside the effort to impart to us such a great article. I discovered such a major number of intriguing stuff with respect to your blog especially its conversation. Continue doing great. Mcafee.com/activate | Office.com/setup