Why my printer HP Officejet 4500 print blank pages?
Are you using genuine HP printer cartridge or compatible toner cartridge?
I suggest you do a Hard Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Then update the Firmware of the printer from HP Customer Support
You need of any our Technical Support agent. Please call Technical Support team at +1 888 597 3962 our experts are available 24/7 by phone.
More Info Visit Site – https://printercontactsupport.com/hp-printer-support.html