The printer does not print, or there is a printing error. What can I do?
1. Check the USB cable; ensure that it is plugged in securely and that the cable is not damaged.
2. Check the RD Roll to verify that it is installed correctly. Remove and reinstall the RD Roll to ensure that it is loaded correctly.
As shown in the illustration below, the paper unrolls from the underside of the RD Roll
3. Ensure that the roll guides are touching the side of the RD Roll. Remove the RD Roll and adjust the side guides to lightly touch the edge of the roll.
4. Is there enough paper on the RD roll to print the job? If not, replace the RD Roll.
5. Ensure that the RD Roll compartment cover is closed securely.
On the off chance if you are still getting troubles then call printer customer service number +44 203 880 7918 (Toll- free). Resource link: