How to uninstall HP Support Solutions Framework service?
Since, HP support solutions framework occupies a lot of space in CPU; it becomes difficult for the users to operate other programs. In such a situation, you would want to uninstall it. Follow the simple steps to uninstall HP support solutions framework:
- Click right on your computer screen and then select properties.
- Now select the option “system protection”.
- Choose “system restore” option, and wait until “system protection” window opens.
- Once you have clicked “system restore” option, and click on “different restore point,” and later click on the “Next” option.
- Now select date and time from the list visible.
- Click on “Next.”
- Click on the “Finish” option when you see “confirm your restore” point appearing on screen.
- The final step would require you to click on the “Yes” option to confirm the uninstallation process for the HP support solutions framework.
Read Next – HP Scan Doctor