How to Scan Documents Using Lexmark X75 Printers ?
Lexmark Printer not printing or my Lexmark Printer will not print Is the Lexmark Printer installation correctly done on the computer? Try un-installing if you are not sure and then reinstalling the device’s software. Do check if the Lexmark Printer is set as the default printer. Lexmark printer customer Support phone Number
I have a Lexmark x75 printer which I have brought recently. it is an all-in-one printer with the option of scanning, printing and sending and receiving a fax. I have used the printing option multiple times but was not able to scan documents. I read the documents and instructions but nothing helped. does anyone overhear know what is wrong with my printer ? do I have to change it?
Sol Scan documents on Lexmark printer –
1. On your system, go to Start > Programs> Lexmark printer.
2. Put your scanning document on the scanner glass and press the preview button. By doing this, you will get an idea of how your scanned document will look after printing.
3. Choose Microsoft word from Scan…Send scanned images to. Then tap on “See extra scan settings”. Then proceed to the next step.
4. Tap on option “Display advanced scan settings”.
5. Next, look for the option “Scan multiple items before output” under the Scan tab. If you find that option, just click on it and go ahead.
6. Then tap on the “Scan Now” button. Once you scan one document, you will be asked if you want to scan another document, so you have to choose just Yes or No option.
7. You can continue the scanning process after clicking on the Yes button. Once you finished scanning, just click on No button.
Additional troubleshooting tips –
⦁ Reconnect all USB cable connections.
⦁ Avoid port replicators and USB hubs.
⦁ Reinstall printer using “Add a printer”, if any problem persists.
⦁ Disable third-party firewall, if you are using.
For any kind of technical help during the process contact Lexmark Printer Technical Support team to get an instant solution. They are available 24/7. Call Now ✆+44 203 880 7918 for any Support.
More Info – https://printercontactsupport.co.uk/lexmark-printer-support/