How to Fix HP Unable to Print 35 Error?
All around requested Process to setup HP Wireless Printer on Ubuntu 16.04:
Before you start the foundation strategy, check whether your printer is on or not. Guarantee it sends the signal before looking. Assess the going with advances and set up HP Printer on Ubuntu 16.04.
1. Before beginning this troubleshooting, it is recommended to transfer your faxes to another fax machine so you won’t lose any important messages. Any faxes received while the error message is on the display will automatically go into the machine’s memory due to the product’s inability to print. If there are faxes in memory, you can transfer them to another fax machine so they are not lost.
2. Transferring stored faxes to another machine.
a. Press Stop/Exit to temporarily interrupt the error message.
b. Press Menu.
c. Press ▲ or ▼ to select Service. Press OK.
d. Press ▲ or ▼ to select Data Transfer. Press OK.
e. Press ▲ or ▼ to select Fax Transfer. Press OK.
– If “No Data” appears there are no faxes in memory to transfer. Press Stop/Exit, and then continue to step 3.
– If there are faxes in memory, the display will prompt to enter a fax number. Enter the fax number including the 1 plus the area code, then go to step f.
f. Press Black Start. The stored faxes will transfer to that number. Continue to step 3.
3. Using both hands, use the finger holds on each side of the machine to lift the scanner cover into the open position.
Open Scanner Cover
– Do you see the scanner cover support arm located on the left side of the machine?
– If yes, go to step 4.
– If no, verify you have opened the scanner cover (as in the image above). If the document cover was opened, you won’t see the green scanner cover support. Close the document cover and go back to step 3 to open the scanner cover.
4. Carefully check the left (2) and right (3) hand corners and the center inside the machine and remove any paper scraps that may be jammed.
Check for Paper Scraps
5. Using your hand, move the print head from left to right, checking carefully for any paper scraps stuck under the print head. Remove any if found.
note icon If the print head is in the right-hand corner, press and hold Stop/Exit for at least 5 seconds until the print head moves to the middle. This will allow you to check the right corner inside the machine for any paper scraps.
6. Leave the scanner cover open and turn the machine around so you are looking at the back of the machine.
7. Open the Jam Clear Cover (1) on the back of the machine.
Open Jam Clear Cover
8. Check inside for any foreign objects or jammed paper. Remove it found.
9. Close the Jam Clear Cover, then turn the machine back around to the front.
10. Lift the flat-bed scanner cover to release the lock (1), then gently push the scanner cover support down (2) and close the scanner cover (3) using both hands.
You need of any our Technical Support agent. Please call Technical Support team at +1 888 597 3962 our experts are available 24/7 by phone.
More Info – https://www.customersupportcare.com/hp-printer-support.html