How to Configure Bellsouth Email With Thunderbird?
If you want to configure Bellsouth email with Thunderbird, then there are two ways to do it either by using IMAP setting or by using POP3 settings. The steps to set up Bellsouth by using POP3 are given below:
- Choose the email account
- Choose the internal email setting that is to be POP3 settings.
- Please verify your email login credentials, are they entered correctly or not.
- Enter the POP3 Setting for Bellsouth Email
- Incoming Mail Server – inbound.att.net
- Outgoing Mail Server – outbound.att.net
- Incoming Port – 995
- Outgoing Port – 465
- SSL/TLS – Yes
Once the changes are saved, then you can use your Bellsouth email in Thunderbird but if you are having an issue while configuring then avail experts help. You can call Bellsouth tech support number to seek the assistance of the experts.