How to Clear Paper Jams in Tray 1 for HP LaserJet Pro M501, Enterprise M50x, MFP/?
1. If most of the sheet of paper is visible in the tray, slowly pull the jammed paper out of the printer.
Make sure that the entire sheet is removed. If it tears, continues with the following steps to find the remnants.
If most of the sheet of paper has been pulled inside the printer, continue with the following steps.
2. Press the top-cover-release button on the left side of the printer.
3. Open the front door.
4. Remove the toner cartridge.
5. Lift the jam-access cover and slowly remove any jammed paper. Be careful not to tear the paper.
6. Reinsert the toner cartridge.
7. Close the front door.
You need of any our Technical Support agent. Please call Technical Support team at +1 888 597 3962 our experts are available 24/7 by phone.
More Info Visit Site – https://printercontactsupport.com/hp-printer-support.html