Here’s how you can resolve QuickBooks Error 404
A few days back, while installing the QB software, an error message displayed on my screen stating, “QuickBooks Error Code 404 Page not found.” While looking around for the reasons that trigger it, I find out that it generally occurs when QB software fails to complete any update or sync with the Intuit server. However, I came across the following steps that may also help you to resolve QuickBooks error 404:
- At first, you have to open Internet Explorer and visit www.google.com to check if you have a stable internet connection.
- If the website isn’t reachable, you need to check your internet connection settings to avoid any issues.
- If you can access the websites, then open the QuickBooks application and click Internet Connection Setup under the Help menu.
- Now, click on Use my Computer’s Internet Connection Settings option under the Internet connection settings.
- At last, click on Next> Done.
We hope the above steps would have helped you rectify the QuickBooks error 404.