Advantages of aluminum circle discs
Aluminum circles are widely used in daily life, so why are aluminum circles so widely used? What advantages does it have? The editor of CHAL Aluminium Corporation will come to talk about it.
- Easy to process. Cationic alumina has strong decorative properties and moderate hardness. It can be formed by simple bending. After continuous high-speed stamping, it can be directly processed into products without any messy surface treatment, which can greatly shorten the product. The production cycle and reduce the production cost of products.
- It is not easy to oxidize. Anodized aluminum with a standardized oxide film (3μm) can be used indoors to achieve long-term discoloration, no corrosion, no oxidation, and no rust. Anodized aluminum with a thickened oxide film (10μm) is used outdoors, and it can also ensure long-term exposure to the sun without discoloration.
- Strong metal texture. The anodized aluminum surface has high hardness, which can reach gem level, good scratch resistance, no paint cover on the surface, and retains the color of the aluminum plate metal.
- Strong fire resistance. Pure metal aluminum products, no paint and other chemical substances on the surface, 600 degrees high temperature does not burn, and no toxic gas is produced, which meets the needs of fire protection and environmental protection.
- Strong anti-fouling performance. There will be no fingerprints, no stains or marks, simple cleaning, and no corrosion and mottle.
- Strong applicability: It is widely used and can be used in many places in life.
Aluminum circles are widely used and have advantages that other products do not have. If you have any questions, please consult our official website.